- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Contains 15mg of CBD per 1ml (0.5mg per drop)
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Add the appropriate amount to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving as needed.
CBD Pet Tincture 225mg, 15ml, Manufactured in USA
Your pets can now enjoy the same benefits of a full spectrum CBD oil that you do. CBD is a naturally occurring molecule that works in the endocannabinoid system of an animal to help support normal joint mobility and soothe nerves, among other benefits. The amount of CBD in this product is lower than the standard tinctures to better accommodate the specific needs of your pet. Lazurus Naturals carefully formulates their CBD Pet Tincture in their facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high quality products.
Lazurus Naturals suggests you add the tincture to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving size as needed.
- Less than 15lbs: 3 drops (1.5mg)
- 15-30lbs: 6 drops (3mg)
- 30-60lbs: 10 drops (5mg)
- Over 60lbs: 20 drops (10mg)
Using hemp grown on Lazarus Farms, they render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. They then dilute the extract fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses whole-plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
All of their CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures they offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit our CBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.